Nicholas A. Solitro
- Bachelor’s Degree, magna cum laude
Pace Law School
- Juris Doctor, with honors
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Rhode Island Federal District Court Bar
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors and Distinctions
- Former Municipal Court Judge (City of Cranston)
- RI Monthly’s “Professional Excellence in Law” Award Winner
- RI Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- Adjunct Instructor, Community College of Rhode Island (Legal Studies Dept.)
- Chair, Richmond Zoning Board of Review
- In re Sophia M., 204 A.3d 605 (R.I. 2019)
- Paiva v. Parella, 176 A.3d 480 (R.I. 2018)
- Gadomski v. Tavares, 113 A.3d 387 (R.I. 2015)
Nicholas A. Solitro is an associate attorney at Robert E. Craven & Associates. Attorney Solitro regularly handles personal injury, criminal defense, DUI defense, and general litigation matters.
Nicholas has been a part of Robert E. Craven & Associates since 2010, after he received his Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies from Quinnipiac University. At Quinnipiac, Nicholas graduated magna cum laude in just three years of study. Nicholas then attended Pace Law School, where he graduated with honors and received his Juris Doctor degree. He was also a member of his school’s most prestigious and nationally recognized law review.
Presently, Nicholas serves as Assistant Solicitor for multiple municipalities in Rhode Island. He is also the Chair of the Richmond Zoning Board. Nicholas previously served as Municipal Court Judge for the City of Cranston.
Nicholas is admitted to practice law in Rhode Island state courts and Federal District Court. He is also a member of the American Bar Association and the Rhode Island Bar Association.
Attorney Nicholas A. Solitro is an adjunct instructor for the Community College of Rhode Island where he teaches law courses.
Nicholas is happily married with two children.